AK6 Drone UAV system
The Ak-61 agriculture spraying drone from Digital Eagle significantly improves spraying coverage and efficiency, making it the ideal spray delivery system for farming, agriculture, and land management.
- Minimises impact on land & environment – removing the need for a towing vehicle significantly reduces the friction impact on the local environment eg crops, while also decreasing the consumption of fossil fuels.
- Simple & efficient – spraying with the AK-61 is 30 times more efficient than manual spraying; covering two acres per minute with the capacity for over 300 acres per day. The efficiency of delivery means that it uses up to 80% less water and 30% less pesticide per acre than manual spraying.
- Health & safety – operators work from a greater distance than with traditional delivery systems meaning they are much less likely to be exposed to any potentially harmful substances.
- Modular design – intuitive modular design makes the AK-61 easy to transport and maintain. The specially designed case enables the operator to carry the entire unit with ease.
- Wheelbase – 1,250mm
- Weight (without battery) – 9.2kg
- Taking-off weight – <22.9kg
- Taking-off & landing – VTOL
- Cruising speed – 5-10m/s
- Flight time – Up to 15 minutes
- Optimum working height – 0.5-5 metres
- Spray range – 4-6 metres
- Power system – Battery
- Wind resistance – max 10.7m/s
- Working temperature – -15°C to 50°C
- Battery – 12,000mAh
- Tank capacity – 10L
- High-pressure nozzle
3 in stock